What Is Invisalign and Its Benefits?
Posted by One Health Dental on Mar 21 2022, 08:05 AM
Smiles boost your self-esteem and make you feel better. However, if you're unhappy with your grin, it may lower your self-esteem.
When you first meet somebody, the first and foremost thing that you notice is the smile. But many have dental issues where the teeth are crowded or have an overbite. Thankfully, straightening the teeth has never been easier with Invisalign. Invisalign, widely known as "invisible aligners," is a cutting-edge therapy for tooth issues.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a dental treatment used to correct your teeth without braces. Several types of Invisalign treatments are available to accommodate different needs, with each requiring a specific wearing time.
It's easy for you to monitor your progress with Invisalign as there are custom-fitted trays that allow you to see the position and movement of your teeth before any adjustments have been made.
Benefits of Using Invisalign
- Invisalign has many benefits over traditional braces in terms of comfort, convenience, and appearance.
- Invisalign provides comfort, is easy to clean, and requires fewer dental visits.
- Unlike conventional braces, all you need to do is take the Invisalign aligner tray and wash it with toothpaste and warm water before wearing it again.
- Initial stages of Invisalign treatment, you will be given aligner trays for the current and subsequent phases. As you have received the trays earlier, you can proceed to the following process without returning to the office.
- As the aligners can be removed, you may eat and drink anything you want with Invisalign.
- Traditional braces straighten the teeth by applying tension to the brackets and wires. As the brackets tighten, it generates discomfort until the pressure is released. This is not the case with Invisalign.
- All age groups can benefit from Invisalign.
- Invisalign is less annoying compared to other procedures.
- Invisalign has more demand now than other aligners because it offers better results and is more comfortable.
- New firms sell teeth-straightening goods via the internet, but dental monitoring isn't included. Although they provide similar outcomes to Invisalign at a reduced cost, the results are often less than ideal.
- Regular office visits throughout dental treatment guarantee that the aligners are performing well and that no new problems have occurred.
If you want to know more interesting details about Invisalign treatment, visit One Health Dental at 4801 S Buckner Blvd Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75227, or book your consultation today by calling us at (214) 275-4808.